Property Management Christchurch
Our philosophy is to look after your property as if it is our own as we are property investors ourselves. We are 100% dedicated to property management and leasing, providing you a more personal service compared to using large property management companies.
- Rental Property Management in Christchurch and Canterbury.
- Marketing your property - listing on Real Gold and TradeMe, install "For Rent" signs outside the property, conduct unlimited viewings to prospective tenants until your property is rented.
- Tenant Selection - screening prospective tenants, credit and reference checks. A good tenant must be able to pay the rent on-time, every time and keep your property in good condition. Prospective tenants must supply all information requested on our Application Form, including references and photo identification. Tenants are selected if the information supplied meet our criteria. We then pass the information to you for your final approval.
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and lodging bonds to protect you in the future.
- Offer fixed and periodic term tenancies.
- Payments - rental payments are credited to an owner's bank account once or twice a month.
- Property Maintenance - arranging repairs, maintenance and property care.
- Inspections - We take photographs of your property, at the beginning of and at the end of each tenancy to record the condition of the property.
- Conduct quarterly, or every two months, routine detailed inspections, and on request by owner, to ensure issues are identified before they become an expensive problem.
- Rent Collection and Arrears Management - collect rent from tenants, dealing with all aspects of bond collection, control and disbursement as required by law with ZERO-Tolerance Rent Arrears Policy. We make this policy known to all prospective tenants and contact tenants immediately when rent is not received.
- Serve notices to tenants.
- Dispute resolution by mediation & tribunal applications on your behalf.
We are passionate about personalised customer service and real estate management services. Our property managers are reachable 7 days a week via phone and email.
We will strive to ensure less stress, greater occupancy, quality tenants and ultimately greater returns for your investment.
If you are considering renting out your home, we offer free rental appraisal service to help you understand the rental value of your property.
Request your free appraisal by sending us an email email@example.com with:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- Property street address
- Relevant notes about the property
Switching to Real Gold Real Estate Management is easy!
If your property is already tenanted, is currently managed by another company, or if you are unsatisfied with your current Property Management company, why not transfer to Real Gold?
Changing Property Managers to Real Gold today by:
- Completing the transfer form for us to manage the process with your current Property Management company
- We will meet with you to make an appointment to inspect the rental property, assess the current market rent and discuss about your property. We provide you with a Property Management Authority Agreement.
- As soon as we have both signed the Property Management Authority then we will take care of the rest.
- Management Fee: from 7.95% on rents collected (8.5% if the property is furnished).
A management fee of 7.8% on rents collected for clients with 5 or more properties.
- Administration Fee: 1 weeks rent for creation of any new tenancy irrespective of tenure (new tenant). ½ week rent for existing tenancy taking over. Advertising charges are to be paid by the owner at cost. No charge to advertise on www.realgold.co.nz
- Repair and Maintenance: 7.95% of received bills for payment, plus any additional accounts that are paid on the owner’s behalf.
- Property inspection (quarterly and on request by owner): $50 per inspection.
- Drive-by site inspection (outside view of property only, on request by owner): $30 per drive-by inspection.
- On payment of Rates: No charge
- On payment of Body Corporate Fees: No charge
- Chattels list to be prepared for Owner: $100 per property.
- Preparation and attendance at tenancy services mediation meetings and/or tenancy tribunal hearings and/or other tenancy related matters (e.g. insurance/neighbour/council or police attendance), on behalf of owner by phone or otherwise: $50 per session
Email Us today to discuss how we can benefit your Rental Property and to arrange an appointment.